We are continuously accepting new job applications from those with a passion for the ocean and specifically those who like to facilitate memorable vacations for visitors! If you consider yourself the BEST in the business, we want to hear from you!
Our team combines passion for ocean and surfing experience with education and conservation practices to provide each and every one of our students with an amazing and memorable adventure while on vacation here in Kauai with the hopes of inspiring them to learn a new skill as well as learn something about the ocean and how to protect it along the way.
The positions we seek applicants for are our Surf Instructors as well as Manager. These are very much hospitality positions first and foremost with the expectation of providing exceptional guest services to all of our visitors!
Hawaiian Style Surfing opened our doors in 2015 and has quickly become the leading surf companies on Kauai’s Sunny South Shore. With a focus on small group size, in-depth shore training, and all local surf instructors, HSS is able to provide a truly unique surfing experience.
All team members need to be patient, dependable, good with kids and capable of teaching our lessons in a fun, engaging and informative way.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to legally work in the USA
- Strong Swimming Skills
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification and Lifesaving Skills (or willing to get certified)
- Knowledge of how to perform basic equipment repair and maintenance
You’ll shine bright if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience teaching surfing lessons
- ISA Certified
- Lifeguard Experience or Certifications
To apply, please submit an application and one of our managers will be in communication with you!